Tuesday 3 September 2013

Cordylines for year round colour

Cordyline fruticosa cultivars have been a favourite plant of mine for around 15 years now and they have been growing in the garden since then.  I did not know back then that my love of  these plants would change my garden forever, they were start of my garden becoming a tropical garden.
I grow my Cordylines are all growing in lightly shaded areas as the sun does bleach the colour out of the leaves here.



Bangkok Rainbow
 
 
Ua Pou
 
 
  Negra

 
 China Doll
 
 
 
Tanget

 
 King Arthur

Oahu

Dr. Brown


 
Maize (on the right) in the front garden 


 
 
I did have plant labels in the soil with all the cordylines but they disappeared.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is just a few of them. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment