- Acalyphas (1)
- Angel's Trumpets in Autumn (1)
- August in the garden (1)
- Cordylines for year round colour (1)
- Crotons for winter colour (1)
- December in the garden (1)
- December in the garden 2 (1)
- February in the Garden (1)
- February in the Garden 2 (1)
- Flowering in January (1)
- Flowering in January 2 (1)
- Flowering in July (1)
- Flowering in May 2 (1)
- May in the Garden 2014 (1)
- October in the garden (1)
- Pavilion renovation and Aglaonemas (1)
- Roma Street Parkland (1)
- September in the garden (1)
- Some of my Acanthaceae plants (1)
The garden along the wall
Radermachera Kunming on the left with Sanchezia speciosa behind it.
On the left side is Odontonema cuspidatum with its bright red flowers and in the bottom of the photo is Justicia brandegeeana 'Fruit Cocktail'.
Plumeria pudica Pink is growing in a pot on the left and a large red flowered Frangipani hangs out over the seat. Growing beneath the Frangipani are a white flowered Pentas, Mussaenda 'Capricorn Ice' and Crotons.
Strolianthes dyerianus with its iridescent
The lower garden
We had a problem with the lawn and garden around the birdbath. The soil became too wet, killing off the lawn and making plants drop their leaves.